Disney Recrutamento em Portugal
Estágio Profissional – Scheduling Intern (Programming Department)
The person in this role will perform various technical, routine and thorough tasks that are essential to support and ensure the successful coordination of our channels broadcasted in Portugal.
- Planning and implementation of broadcast guidelines (Editorial, Promotional and Commercial contents).
- Promotional metadata management of The Walt Disney Company Entertainment and Factual channels (FOX, Fox Life, FOX Crime, FOX Comedy, FOX Movies, Mundo FOX, NatGeo & 24 Kitchen).
- Break Inventory management.
- Break Strategy Analysis.
- Daily playlist tracking and reconciliation of all channels, to confirm that all broadcasts ran according to planned for both Editorial and Commercial contents.
- Graduated in Media Studies. Other Social and technical studies may be considered.
- Attention to detail is key as well as strong commitment to high standards of performance.
- Interested and highly motivated for learning in general, and in particular about Television.
- Proactive and dynamic, versatile and a true team player willing to be part of a talented team.
- MS Excel and easiness to learn how to work on internal software.
- Must be fluent in English. Spanish is a plus.
This is a 12 Months duration opportunity (Full Time) within our office in Lisboa (starting on September / October).
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company Iberia S.L., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.